The Security door attendant will be responsible for answering and directing phone calls from the buzzer door entrance letting the students in the building. The hours of operation will be weekdays after 6pm and Saturdays as needed. Pay rate: $8/hr.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Open until filled.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer telephones and open the door at Saratoga entrance for guests and students. Ask them to identify themselves. Greet and direct all visitors to the Conservatory office.
- Be responsible for securing the building after teaching hours, locking all studios, windows, and entrance door when all teaching is done.
- Perform additional responsibilities and tasks as appropriate and assigned.
- Receive payments from the students and place them in the appropriate place as Laura Nortwen instructs.
- Call or text in advance in case you aren’t able to work.
This position works closely with senior management, school faculty, students and their families and general public. Must have demonstrated commitment and success working with customers.
The individual in this position must have ability to work collaborative with senior management and the community in general.
Education or degree Required:
High school diploma
In general office environment, sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Answer intercom telephone to let people into the building
- Answer telephone to take messages
- Retrieve voicemail messages
- Lock studios, window and doors
- Turn off all lights/lamps
- Complete simple tasks as needed
- Receive payments and make note of them for Laura Nortwen